Jobs at North
It's an exciting time at North and we are currently looking for:
Trainee Support Engineer
North Building Technologies Ltd is recruiting a Brighton-based Trainee Support Engineer to provide remote and on-site technical support to customers.
Candidates must be natural problem solvers with a customer service focus, good communication skills, and the ability to work on their own and as part of a team.
The role offers extensive on-the-job training and we welcome applications from candidates with no or some experience in building services and the engineering sectors.
North is an independent company based in Brighton with customers around the globe. We make control products for buildings that improve building performance and simplify building management.
You’ll undergo training to:
- Provide appropriate advice, help and support to customer queries
- Use a logical proactive approach to resolve technical issues
- Travel to customer sites to troubleshoot technical issues
- Run classroom-based training courses
- Create and update documentation
- Support R&D in testing of new products
- Day-to-day involvement with general duties associated with an SME (small to medium sized) company.
Skills you’ll need:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Practicality, with an interest in engineering or technical subjects
- National Level 3 qualifications (A-Level equivalent)
- A full UK driving licence
- Willingness to travel across the UK and Europe.
What we offer
Work as part of a small dynamic team, with great training opportunities to develop your career in engineering.
You’ll receive a competitive salary package including on-target bonus, pension plan, and 20 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays).
How to apply
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your CV and a covering letter.
There is no deadline. We will be keeping applications open until we find the right candidate.Download job details